Below is information regarding the adult 2017 Summer Reading Challenge.
How to Earn Prizes:
- You can sign up at any branch in the OPPL system, or go online to www.oplib.org, then click on the “Sign Up for Summer Reading” link and follow the instructions.
- To get credit for points, you must enter the books or pages you have read or the challenges you have completed on the website, or turn in your completed logbook to your home branch.
- Once you have completed a level, entered your activities into the log, and submitted that log, you can pick up your prize at your local branch. Grand prizes will be drawn on August 8th. Parents will be notified if their child has won a grand prize.
Rules to Remember:
- The Adult Summer Reading Challenge is open to everyone ages 18 and over.
- Patrons age 18 can register for the Young Adult or the Adult program, but not both.
- Read from any section you like: teen, adult, graphic novels, magazines, eBooks, or audiobooks.
- Books and challenges must be completed and entered into a log between May 20th and August 5 at 11:59 pm CDT.
- Logs can be entered on a computer or into a written log and turned into your local branch between May 21st and August 5th by midnight.
- Prizes will be awarded while supplies last. The drawing will be held Tuesday, August 8. Participants will be called ONLY if they have received a prize.All prizes must be picked up before the library closes on Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Click the event you are interested in attending and view all the information related to that program.